Become a Campus Ambassador
Presenters Podium has one defining goal: to improve how students learn by leveraging the use of technology. Our mission is to build intuitive tools that support our instructors teaching while simultaneously arming students with in-demand job skills.
Presenters Podium is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Presenters Podium Campus Ambassador program directly supports the goals and vision of Presenters Podium Educational technology by working directly with students to help them gain work experience, while earning an attractive commission on all final sales.
Presenters Podium Campus Ambassador is responsible for promoting and referring our intuitive platform to instructors whose students could benefit. The program is designed to build awareness around Presenters Podium due to the benefits and improved students outcomes, while allowing you to gain real world experience that will further prepare you for your future.
Bonus: All training, on-boarding, and support will be done by the company. 70% of your sales will come from simply mentioning, explaining, or referring the platform to instructors. 30% will come from scheduling a presentation for multiple faculty members.
Roles And Responsibilities:
• Visit instructors and conduct presentations or refer instructors to our website.
• Work with professionals at Presenters Podium to promote current products and shape future ones
• Collaborate with instructors and Presenters Podium professionals to help instructors use Presenters Podium most effectively
• Act as a brand ambassador for Presenters Podium (online and on campus) in support of our mission: Our mission is to build intuitive tools that support our instructors teaching while simultaneously arming students with in-demand job skills
• Participate in a two-day training session via a conference calls, team trainings, and regularly scheduled team meetings.
• Strong interpersonal skills: Energetic, outgoing relationship-building skills are a must.
• Community minded: strong desire to work as a team to support student success
• Excellent written and oral and communication skills, including presentation skills
• High achievement: recognition for excellence in a college and work environment
• Self-motivated, curious and proactive: ability to create and manage independent projects with limited supervision
• Technological proficiency: Understanding of and interest in social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.); basic understanding of software application
• Access to a computer and basic video-conferencing applications
• Students must be enrolled full time at a 2 year, 4 year, or Private Sector college or university in the Canada or the U.S.
• If hired, students must be able to provide documentation regarding eligibility to work in the Canada or the United States.
• Undergraduates or graduate students with any major or program of study may apply.
• Commitment to work on campus for a minimum of 6 months.
Compensation and Benefits:
• 10% commission on all final sales. One referral could earn you over $120.
• Earn passive income. As a student ambassador, earn 5% commission on all your renewals.
• Gain practical experience, to both apply and supplement what you learn in school
• Expand your professional network, by working side-by-side with faculty, Presenters Podium staff, and others.
• Earn a highly regard reference from the CEO or executives of Presenters Podium for your resume, LinkedIn profile, or other social media accounts.
• Hone real-world skills like problem-solving, public speaking, and communication
For more information or to apply, please email your resume to:
email@example.com or contact us at 1 888 673 9141.